5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience southern Germany’s scenic beauty on this guided excursion to Neuschwanstein castle. After a convenient hotel pickup in Oberammergau village, marvel at picturesque views while exploring the “Romantic Road” in a comfortable minivan and a professional guide. Enjoy skip the line access to Neuschwanstein Castle and learn about its reclusive “mad” king Ludwig II.
- Experience southern Germany’s picturesque “Romantic Road” on a guided tour
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle and discover the history behind the “Mad” King
- Capture memorable photos of Marienbridge, Alpsee, and other sites
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Round-trip shared transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bavarian Castle Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during skip the line-half day tour from Oberammergau to Neuschwanstein castle?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
skip the line-half day tour from Oberammergau to Neuschwanstein castle
8 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGarmisch-PartenkirchenBus Tours - BavariaAudio Guides - BavariaHistorical Tours - BavariaHalf-day Tours - BavariaBus Tours - InnsbruckAudio Guides - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - InnsbruckHalf-day Tours - InnsbruckBus Tours - MunichAudio Guides - MunichHistorical Tours - MunichHalf-day Tours - MunichCategory