- Capture stunning sunset photos of cranes at the Gdansk Shipyard
- See Gdansk Old Town lit up for the night and reflected in the water
- Boat has capacity for just 12 people, for a more intimate experience
- Live guide puts everything in context, from medieval times to Solidarity
Departure & Return
Our marina is located in the former Gdańsk Shipyard, industrial areas. 500m from the European Solidarity Center in Gdańsk and 850m from the Museum of the Second World War, meeting point at 3 sea containers. https://goo.gl/maps/1A2EzwsQPZRHfepf8
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galar Gdański
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms