- Learn local secrets and historical insights from your guide
- See multiple highlights in one day—such as the Town Hall and Arthur’s Court
- A private tour means you can ask your guide questions along the way
- The perfect tour for first-time visitors to explore Gdansk Old Town
Departure & Return
At Wały Jagiellońskie 2a, 80-887 Gdańsk, Poland. Between the Upland Gate and Amber Museum, in front of the Tourist Information office. Please be aware that the meeting point is not near the train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas