2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2,5-hours Food Tour and Gdansk Sightseeing led by licensed English-speaking guide
Visit 2 venues to try typical Polish and regional Gdansk’s cuisine
More food than you are able to eat
Enjoy the tour in a small group with up to 15 participants
Coffee and/or Tea
Additional food & drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during EVERYDAY Traditional Food Tour with Old Town Sightseeing?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
EVERYDAY Traditional Food Tour with Old Town Sightseeing
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGdanskFood Tours - KaliningradWalking Tours - KaliningradFood Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanFood Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawCategory