6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Malbork is known for its medieval castle which was founded by the Knights of the Teutonic Order. On this 5-hour trip, you’ll save time planning transport by having hotel pickup, drop-off, and a transfer to Malbork Castle included. Make the most of your time in Malbork, by avoiding visitor lines and having entrance tickets provided. You’ll have a guide to accompany you, and highlights include the Grand Masters Palace, and the Great Refectory.
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Malbork Castle
- Convenient trip with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Beat long visitor lines—entrance tickets to Malbork Castle included
- Learn about the Teutonic Knights Order and historical insights
Saved to wishlist!
Guarnteed 3,5-hours of guided tour in Malbork Castle - regardless of traffic jams
Skip the Line Tickets to Malbork Castle
Pick up and drop off - from hotel or port in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
Private transportation with a English speaking driver
Guided tour in choosen foregin language
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up is possible at hotels which are located in Gdansk, Gdynia, or Sopot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear suitable clothing and shoes.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malbork Castle Tour: 6-Hour Private Tour to The Largest Castle in The World?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Malbork Castle Tour: 6-Hour Private Tour to The Largest Castle in The World
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskShore Excursions - KaliningradBus Tours - KaliningradPorts of Call Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradHalf-day Tours - KaliningradShore Excursions - PoznanBus Tours - PoznanPorts of Call Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanShore Excursions - WarsawBus Tours - WarsawPorts of Call Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCategory