- Enjoy a tour with a special focus—to learn about, and taste Polish vodka
- No navigation worries: A guide leads the way around the city
- Visit multiple venues and enjoy different vodka tastings with snacks
- This small-group tour experience is capped at 15 people
Departure & Return
Złota Brama (Golden Gate), Długa 1, 22-100 Gdańsk, from the Amber Museum side
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas