- Travel by coach across the Swiss-French border to Chamonix Village
- Take in views from Mont Blanc including Monte Rosa and the Matterhorn
- Take a train ride to Mere De Glace, one of Europe’s most famous glaciers
- Sit down in a lively Chamonix. restaurant for a 3-course lunch
Departure & Return
We will meet you at Geneva bus station. There is a sign for excursion, the bus will says Swisstours and will have the name of the tour. Our office Keytours is just in front: 8 rue François Bonivard in case you have any questions
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Passport is necessary
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff