- Visit the best viewpoints to see famous peaks and glacier summits
- Travel with a guide for easy logistics, but have free time at each stop
- Explore Chamonix and enjoy ample free time for lunch (own expense)
- Stay in Chamonix longer if you wish, and return to Geneva at a later time
Departure & Return
The bus will start from Geneva Bus Station (just in front of our office) Place Dorcière 1201 Geneva. There is a sign for excursion and the bus will say Swisstours with the name of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Cable car forbidden under 2 years
- passport is necessary
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff