- 10-hour day-trip to Chamonix including a paragliding experience and ride on the Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Ideal for lovers of outdoor adventure and stunning natural landscapes
- Ascend the Aiguille du Midi mountain in a cable car for panoramic vistas of Mont Blanc
- Enjoy paragliding over Alpine landscapes for 30 minutes
Departure & Return
There is a sign for excursion at the geneva bus station, our office is also situated just across on the 8 rue François Bonivard. The bus has the name of the tour with the brand Swisstours on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take the famous Aiguille du Midi Cable Car to the 12,604-foot (3,842 meter) summit of the Aiguille du Midi mountain for unrivaled views of Mont Blanc’s snow-smothered peak. Then, after absorbing Alpine panoramas, prepare for a thrilling tandem paragliding flight.
Buckle up alongside your instructor and then lead from Plan Pranz into the sky for views even more sublime. Following a 30-minute flight, you’ll return to earth and take the cable car back to Chamonix. Your experience concludes with drop-off at your Geneva hotel at around 6:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- There is a guide on the bus and at the cable car, an instructor for the paragliding experience and then you will have free time until the meeting time for the return
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff