1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Geneva is known for its chocolate, and on this guided small-group tour chocolate lovers can get to know the city and its finest chocolates. With a guide to lead you to the best artisan chocolate shops, you can indulge in chocolate without worrying about navigating the foreign city. A small-group environment (maximum of 8 guests) ensures an intimate experience.
- Explore Geneva’s chocolate shops on a guided tour
- Sample chocolates at local-favorite shops throughout the city
- Learn about the art of Swiss chocolate making from your guide
- The small-group tour ensures the chance to ask questions along the way
Saved to wishlist!
A local that wants to show you his city
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY LocalBini - Your European peer2peer platform for Experiences by Locals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 76545P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesChocolate Tours Walking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGenevaFood Tours - Lake GenevaUnique Experiences - Lake GenevaChocolate Tours - Lake GenevaWalking Tours - Lake GenevaCoffee & Tea Tours - Lake GenevaFood Tours - AnnecyUnique Experiences - AnnecyChocolate Tours - AnnecyWalking Tours - AnnecyCoffee & Tea Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - MontreuxUnique Experiences - MontreuxChocolate Tours - MontreuxWalking Tours - MontreuxCoffee & Tea Tours - MontreuxCategory
CarougeFlower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)Patek Philippe MuseumAriana Museum (Musée Ariana)Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)Rath Museum (Musée Rath)Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)Palais des NationsSt. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum