1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Geneva is packed with standout sights, but navigating the Swiss diplomacy hub takes time and planning. Enjoy a hassle-free tour of the city’s highlights during this guided day-trip, with comfortable, round-trip bus transfers from central Chamonix. Tick off landmarks like the Jet d’Eau and the United Nations and browse for souvenirs. You can also opt for free time to grab lunch on your own.
- A guided day trip to Geneva from Chamonix, with city tour and morning or afternoon options
- Enjoy a walking tour through the Old Town or a fun-filled tramway ride, depending on the season
- Grab a tasty local lunch on your own, with the option to select more free time at booking
- Comfortable round-trip bus ride from central Chamonix
Saved to wishlist!
Guide for 2-hour city tour
Mini-train in Old Town (not available in winter)
Walking tour (if mini-train not available)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Geneva Bus Station , 1201 Geneva, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
Place Dorcière 1201 Geneva
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Geneva from Chamonix?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Geneva from Chamonix?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Geneva from Chamonix?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Geneva from Chamonix?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Geneva from Chamonix
8 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingGenevaBus Tours - Lake GenevaOvernight Tours - Lake GenevaHistorical Tours - Lake GenevaFull-day Tours - Lake GenevaBus Tours - AnnecyOvernight Tours - AnnecyHistorical Tours - AnnecyFull-day Tours - AnnecyBus Tours - MontreuxOvernight Tours - MontreuxHistorical Tours - MontreuxFull-day Tours - MontreuxCategory
St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)CarougeInternational Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)International Red Cross and Red Crescent MuseumPalais des NationsPenthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)Brunswick MonumentFlower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)Rath Museum (Musée Rath)Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)