2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Discover 3 chocolate shops in just one day.
Receive free chocolate samples.(Hot chocolate, Pavé de Genève, Práline)
Travel in a unique way aboard a Etuktuk.
Multiple depature time available.
Private tour ensures a personalised experience.
Ideal introduction to Zurich for first-time visitors or those short on time.
Each e Tuk Tuk can carry up to 4 passengers for a fun small-group experience
Minimum age to board an eTukTuk is 5 years old.
Departure & Return
Pl. de Neuve, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Devant le grand Théâtre.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This activity can be done by people with limited mobility
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TaxiBike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Geneva Chocolate Tour in a TukTuk
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursChocolate Tours Tuk Tuk Tours Food, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGenevaFood Tours - Lake GenevaChocolate Tours - Lake GenevaTuk Tuk Tours - Lake GenevaFood Tours - AnnecyChocolate Tours - AnnecyTuk Tuk Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - MontreuxChocolate Tours - MontreuxTuk Tuk Tours - MontreuxCategory
Rath Museum (Musée Rath)International Red Cross and Red Crescent MuseumAriana Museum (Musée Ariana)Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)Flower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)Brunswick MonumentBaur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)CarougePalais des NationsSt. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)Patek Philippe Museum