- Relax with all your travel arrangements to the cities made in advance
- Visit Lausanne and Montreux on your own, away from the large tour groups
- Cruise across Lake Geneva to Montreux, a city known for its jazz festivals
- Select the Olympic Museum Lausanne entry option to save admission time
Departure & Return
Come to our office to receive the instruction for your independant day trip
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Map, itinerary and tickets will be given at the departure by the driver
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swisstours Transport
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Montreux ia little too commercial, but it was great to visit cities outsid of Geneva." See review