- Day trip from Geneva to Montreux
- Capture photos of the picturesque Lake Geneva countryside
- See Château de Chillon, an atmospheric castle on Lake Geneva
- Free time to explore in Corsier sur Vevey and Montreux
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Head next to Corsier-sur-Vevey and spend some free time in the village around Chaplin’s World, a site dedicated to the artist Charlie Chaplin.
In the afternoon, hop back aboard the open trolley and drive along the lake road from Vevey to the Château de Chillon, a grand castle and fortress located on an island in Lake Geneva. Stop at Château de Chillon for some pictures, and find yourself suitably awestruck by one of Switzerland’s most famous landmarks. Hear of famous writers who were inspired by the residence and then head into the historical center of Montreux.
Spend the rest of your tour exploring Montreux independently. Learn about the artists who have visited, such as Aretha Franklin, Ella Fitzgerald, BB King, Ray Charles, and Freddie Mercury, who lived in Montreux for several years and recorded his last Queen album with the group in the Mountain Studio at Montreux Casino. Visit Queen’s old studio, see beautiful views of Lake Geneva, browse the sophisticated boutiques, or enjoy some lunch in one of the top-quality restaurants on the flower-filled promenade (own expense).
Afterward, relax during the journey back to Geneva, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Christmas markets are open only in December
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Overall a great trip, as long as you get the add ons." See review