Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit top sites and hidden gems in the historic center of Genoa
- Try local food and drinks like pesto, focaccia, and Prosecco
- Includes all entrance fees and a local guide
- Any transportation in while in Genoa also included
Departure & Return
Piazza Acquaverde (Acquaverde Square). Pleased to meet you At 10.00 at the TRAIN STATION "GENOVA PRINCIPE" kindly stay in front of the TICKET OFFICE in the MAIN HALL please (please note there are 2 Railway Station in Genoa Brignole and " Principe "; we meet at PRINCIPE). COORD:44°25′00″N 8°55′14″E
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY karl ziegler journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews