- Choice of morning or afternoon departure to see Grand Cayman’s famed stingrays
- Snorkel gear for use at Coral Gardens, bottled water, and beverages included
- Get insider information from a local guide
- Convenient George Town hotel or port pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned bus
Departure & Return
If you have transportation on island you can meet us right at our vessel at safeHaven marina. You will first turn on to SafeHaven Dr, then right to TurnBerry Dr, and finally all the way down to dock 18 vessel name "Deep Quest"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Is recommended that you bring your own towel, sunscreen and your own snacks.
- We highly recommend to bring your own motion sickness medicine if you are not use to the open water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rowan Watersports Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Stingray City and Snorkel Tour ( 2-Stops Adventure).
- "Pics are expensive so if youre willing to chance your phone or camera getting wet, bring it with you and take your own pics." See review
- "Snorkeling and a stop to see starfish were also included." See review
- "As it was, the waves were pretty high so it was difficult to stay in the shallow water and interact with the rays." See review