- See Gettysburg at its spookiest when you explore late at night
- Learn all about the region’s Civil War history, and see key landmarks
- Go ghost-hunting with your guide on this interactive walking tour
- This after-dark tour is ideal for older children and adults
Departure & Return
Free parking at Lincoln Elementary or Gettysburg Middle School. Walk west on Lefever Street toward Baltimore Street. Meet at Unity Park at the Drummer Boy statue across from Mr. G's Ice Cream shop (north east corner of the park).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is quite spooky and dark on the Ghost Hunt. You may want to bring a flashlight.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost Walk Gettysburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience