- Guided coach tour of Gettysburg Battlefield
- See significant sites such as Little Round Top and Devil's Den
- Listen to a detailed historical account of the Battle of Gettysburg from a guide
- Perfect for Civil War buffs
Departure & Return
MEETING LOCATION: Tour departs from Gettysburg Tour Center, 778 Baltimore Street, Gettysburg, PA 17325.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- MEETING LOCATION: Tour departs from Gettysburg Tour Center, 778 Baltimore Street, Gettysburg, PA 17325.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gettysburg Battlefield Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "As it was bitterly cold outside, this kind of trip was perfect for this time of year and the tour guide made it enjoyable." See review