Departure & Return
We'll meet at the Jacob Van Artevelde statue in the middle of the square.
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alternative Belgium
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff