- Full-day private New Zealand Battlefield tour of Flanders from Brussels
- Explore the WWI battlefields, ANZAC war cemeteries and New Zealand memorials of Flanders
- Pay your respects at Tyne Cot Cemetery and the Messines Ridge memorial
- See the grave of All Blacks Captain and Sergeant David Gallaher at Nine Elms Cemetery
- Attend the emotional Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres
- Great value tour includes lunch and all entrance fees
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
I will meet you at the train station near the taxi stop.
I will drop you off at your hotel central Brussels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands