- Full-day private Canadian Battlefield tour of Flanders from Brussels
- Explore the WWI battlefields, trenches and Canadian memorials of Vimy in northern France
- Visit Tyne Cot Cemetery and Essex farm, where John McRae wrote ‘In Flanders Fields’
- Attend the emotional Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres
- Great value tour includes lunch, hotel pick-up and all entrance fees
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We are meeting at the train station of Kortrijk near the Taxi stop.
After the tour we bring you back at your hotel Central Brussels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands