5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover Cairo’s iconic landmarks on a small group, 5-hour day trip to the pyramids and sphinx. Depart from your hotel in Giza or Cairo, and explore the ancient structures with an Egyptologist guide. See the Great Pyramid of Giza, visit the enigmatic Great Sphinx at Giza, thought to be the world’s oldest monumental sculpture, then get a glimpse of an ancient Egyptian tradition at the papyrus institute.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transfer by deluxe air conditioned coach
Entrance inside pyramids
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx from Giza?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx from Giza?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx from Giza?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx from Giza?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGizaBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoHalf-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory