4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
A visit to the ancient Pyramids of Giza is a must for first-time visitors to Cairo and this half-day tour is ideal for adventurous travelers. Visit the Great Pyramid of Khufu and the Great Sphinx, and learn all about ancient Egypt from your private Egyptologist guide. Along the way, enjoy a scenic camel ride around the pyramids and a thrilling 1-hour ATV excursion through the desert.
- Two fun activities: ATV tour and camel ride
- Choice of departure times available
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off from Cairo
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
In case of an airport pick up, it will be 35$ extra per way.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we do pick up from hotels, inns, motels, hostels, vacation rentals, points of interest, in case of pick up from the airport, it will cost an extra charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonders of Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amamzing Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride & Four Wheeler (ATV)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Amamzing Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride & Four Wheeler (ATV)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amamzing Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride & Four Wheeler (ATV)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amamzing Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride & Four Wheeler (ATV)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Amamzing Day Tour To Giza Pyramids With Camel Ride & Four Wheeler (ATV)
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGiza4WD Tours - CairoSporting Events - CairoBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoExtreme - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoHalf-day Tours - Cairo4WD Tours - SuezSporting Events - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezExtreme - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - Suez4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory