- Check off Cairo’s three top ancient Egyptian attractions in one day
- Enjoy a masterclass in ancient history from your private Egyptologist guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Stave off hunger pangs with a snack pack: Pepsi, water, and chips
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- . Infants must not sit on laps
- · Cairo International airport Oruba، Road، El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt .
- · May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- · Not recommended for people with back problems
- · Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- · Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- · Not stroller accessible
- · Not suitable for pets
- · Not wheelchair accessible
- · Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms