4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You can’t visit Egypt with seeing the magnificent Pyramids of Giza and this small-group half-day tour is ideal for first-time visitors or those short on time. Explore the UNESCO-listed pyramids with an Egyptologist guide, learn why the site is renowned as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and visit the mighty Sphinx.
- 4-hour Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx small-group tour
- Visit the ancient Pyramids and the Sphinx, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Learn more about ancient Egypt and the Egyptian Pharaohs from an Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Entrance fees of the Great Pyramid
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Deal to Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Deal to Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best Deal to Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best Deal to Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaCairoBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoHalf-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory