8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
Entry Fees (Optional)
Expert Egyptologist guide (Optional)
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and cairo international airport
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ancient Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar
4 hours 33 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoClassic Car Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezClassic Car Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidClassic Car Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory