4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional coffee (grinded in stone) and mountain tea drinks
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Sheshi Çerçiz Topulli 5, Gjirokastër 6001, Albania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sondor Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gjirokastra Full-Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gjirokastra Full-Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGjirokasterWalking Tours - SarandaHistorical Tours - SarandaHalf-day Tours - SarandaWalking Tours - CorfuHistorical Tours - CorfuHalf-day Tours - CorfuWalking Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridCategory