2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks / Breakfast
Soul Travelling Goodies
First Aid / Medical kit
All Fees and Taxes
Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Departure & Return
Mae De Deus Church , Chogm Rd, Muddavaddi, Saligao, Goa 403511, IndiaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please cooperate with the tour expert to maintain time and decorum
- This activity is suitable for people above the age of 10 years
- Usage of any recording device is strictly prohibited
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders
- The guide is a local expert with in-depth knowledge and insight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Soul Travelling
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saligao Passoi (A Village Walk)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Saligao Passoi (A Village Walk)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Saligao Passoi (A Village Walk)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saligao Passoi (A Village Walk)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Saligao Passoi (A Village Walk)
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTuk Tuk Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGoaBus Tours - PuneTuk Tuk Tours - PuneWalking Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneBus Tours - MumbaiTuk Tuk Tours - MumbaiWalking Tours - MumbaiHistorical Tours - MumbaiBus Tours - BangaloreTuk Tuk Tours - BangaloreWalking Tours - BangaloreHistorical Tours - BangaloreCategory
Anjuna Beach Tours & TicketsCalangute Beach Tours & TicketsReis Magos Fort Tours & TicketsBaga Beach Tours & TicketsOld Goa (Goa Velha) Tours & TicketsSão Tomé Tours & TicketsDr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsPalolem Beach Tours & TicketsFort Aguada Tours & TicketsSahakari Spice Farm Tours & TicketsCandolim and Sinquerim Beaches Tours & Tickets