10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
With coastal scenery, ethnic Konkani culture, and ancient landmarks, North Goa is a popular stop on India’s traveling route—but reaching the remote sites of interest independently can be tough. On this tour, begin with pickup at your north Goa accommodation, and visit top attractions including the 17th-century Portuguese Fort Aguada and the Mae De Deus Church at Saligao with ease. Along the way, admire panoramic coastal and countryside views.
- Explore north Goa’s landmarks and treasures in one comprehensive day tour
- Discover sites of interest like Fort Aguada and the Mae De Deus Church
- Uninterrupted Goan coastal and countryside views
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your north Goa accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointGoa, Goa
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY S.A.M Tours & Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Goa One Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during North Goa One Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Goa One Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Goa One Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
North Goa One Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChristmasNew Years Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGoaBus Tours - PuneChristmas - PuneNew Years - PuneFull-day Tours - PuneBus Tours - MumbaiChristmas - MumbaiNew Years - MumbaiFull-day Tours - MumbaiBus Tours - BangaloreChristmas - BangaloreNew Years - BangaloreFull-day Tours - BangaloreCategory