5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowds on land during a day trip that takes you to an uninhabited island in the Arabian Sea. Ideal for families and first-time visitors, this trip takes care of all logistics and gives you the flexibility to customize your itinerary—choose to swim, sunbathe, or simply relax.
- Spend time away from it all on a day trip to Bat Island
- Increase your chances of spotting marine life with a guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers save you the stress of finding a meeting point
- Choose how you spend your time on the island
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
All necessary snorkeling equipment
Local English speaking guide
Beach barbeque lunch
02 bottles of mineral water per person
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From your hotel in Goa.
- Dabolim Airport, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling And Beach Barbecue In Goa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling And Beach Barbecue In Goa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling And Beach Barbecue In Goa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling And Beach Barbecue In Goa
5 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGoaBus Tours - PuneNature and Wildlife - PuneWalking Tours - PuneHalf-day Tours - PuneBus Tours - MumbaiNature and Wildlife - MumbaiWalking Tours - MumbaiHalf-day Tours - MumbaiBus Tours - BangaloreNature and Wildlife - BangaloreWalking Tours - BangaloreHalf-day Tours - BangaloreCategory
São Tomé Tours & TicketsBaga Beach Tours & TicketsDr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsFort Aguada Tours & TicketsPalolem Beach Tours & TicketsAnjuna Beach Tours & TicketsCandolim and Sinquerim Beaches Tours & TicketsSahakari Spice Farm Tours & TicketsOld Goa (Goa Velha) Tours & TicketsCalangute Beach Tours & TicketsReis Magos Fort Tours & Tickets