1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages & Snacks can be purchased at the F& B Counter on additional payment
Departure & Return
Booth No. 1, Tourism Jetty, patto, below the Mandovi Bridges, Patto Colony, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Below the Mandovi Bridges
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Cruises Goa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Cruise on Paradise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Cruise on Paradise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Cruise on Paradise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Cruise on Paradise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Cruise on Paradise
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 32 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sunset CruisesWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingGoaSunset Cruises - PuneWater Tours - PuneSunset Cruises - MumbaiWater Tours - MumbaiSunset Cruises - BangaloreWater Tours - BangaloreCategory
Anjuna Beach Tours & TicketsCalangute Beach Tours & TicketsPalolem Beach Tours & TicketsFort Aguada Tours & TicketsOld Goa (Goa Velha) Tours & TicketsBaga Beach Tours & TicketsCandolim and Sinquerim Beaches Tours & TicketsSão Tomé Tours & TicketsDr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsSahakari Spice Farm Tours & TicketsReis Magos Fort Tours & Tickets