Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Go kayaking and hiking around South Stradbroke Island
- Swim, SUP, or relax at Wave Break Island
- Spot dolphins, sea turtles, stingrays, and colorful fish with a snorkel
- Enjoy a waterfront beach light lunch at Wave Break Island
Departure & Return
We park our trailer between 462-482 Marine Parade, Biggera Waters QLD 4216 (on the beach side). Please note that we are not a shop, this is where all of our tours depart from. The street numbers previously mentioned are only to be used as a reference point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Medium fitness level (depending on weather conditions)
- Seats are limited, so don't miss out by booking early
- T&C's: Minimum number & weather dependant / Customers can cancel/reschedule their booking up to 24 prior to the booking date and request a full refund or rescheduling option / No refunds or rescheduling options available for: no shows, missing transfer service, last-minute change of mind at the launch site, late arrivals, cancellations requested within the 24hr prior to booking date / No last minute cancellations (within 24hr prior to your booking date) accepted in case we were unable to confirm the transfer service due to minimum numbers to met / Minors under 16 years old are not allowed to join any activity without the presence of an adult / We do an outdoor activity where a certain fitness level is required. No refunds or rescheduling options are entitled for those who are not able to complete the activity / We could contact you up to one hour before the tour commencement to announce a cancellation if weather conditions are unfavourable for the booked date / Water visibility and wildlife spotting might be affected for the force of nature and Seaway Tours is not responsible for this / Seaway Tours might cancel for inclement weather conditions or other reasons and will offer rescheduling options, booking to be kept ON HOLD or full refund / Last minute cancellations might occur in the scenario the tour guides comprehend a specific customer is physically unable to complete the activity. No refunds are entitled in this scenario.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seaway Kayaking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons