Departure & Return
Departure Point: Meet & Greet @Gold Coast Airport Arrival Hall Directions: @Domestic Airport: - Near Baggage Claim Area All domestic passengers will be met near the airline luggage carousel inside the terminal by the driver who will be holding a welcome board with passengers’ names clearly displayed. We encourage all passengers to endeavour to make contact with the driver as soon as possible. Up to 30 minutes is allowed to accommodate baggage. @International Airport: - Near The Coffee Club. All international passengers will be met directly outside the customs exit doors on the left-hand side near The Coffee Club by the driver who will be holding a welcome board with passengers’ names clearly displayed. We encourage all passengers to endeavour to make contact with the driver as soon as possible. Up to 1 hour is allowed for passengers to clear customs. Dates: See Availability
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 09:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Black Bow Chauffeur Need Lead's Traveler Email address for Booking Confirmation + E-Ticket + Invoice and all
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Vehicle are assigned by the Black Bow Chauffeur Head office and will be known in advance of the travel date. (night before travel)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Black Bow Chauffeur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Gold Coast Airport to and from Byron Bay, NSW for up-to 11 ppl.