- 2-hour evening sailboat cruise with dinner option, on the Gold Coast
- Pass highlights of the Gold Coast Broadwater such as Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage and the Versace Hotel
- Enjoy amazing views of the sunset over the water
- Chat with the captain about Australia’s classic yacht races and learn about the Gold Coast's history
- Includes snacks and two glasses of sparkling wine during the cruise
- Upgrade to include a deluxe meal of fresh Australian seafood for dinner
- Small-group limited to 10 people allows for a more customized experience
Departure & Return
Address: Berth "C" 51. Mariners Cove Marina. 60 Sea World Drive
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Sip sparkling wine and snack on fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, and other appetizers during your cruise. Upgrade to include a delicious seafood dinner that features Australia’s freshest seafood, such as fresh lobster, shrimp, crab and other delicacies, depending on the catch of the day. Alternatively, a non-seafood option can be arranged.
Head towards South Stradbroke Island, noting the super-yachts docked at the Southport Yacht Club and Marina Mirage, and catch sight of the luxury Palazzo Versace Hotel. Continue past Sea World, Wave Break Island and the Seaway, keeping an eye out for pelicans, cormorants, terns and sea eagles. Dolphins sometimes pop up near the boat.
Your captain may share stories about your boat's racing past, as the vessel has competed in four Sydney to Hobart Yacht Races — one of the world’s most challenging yacht races.
After about two hours on the water, your boat returns to the starting point where the tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Soft-soled shoes are recommended
- Guests will be required to climb 1 to 2 steps to board vessel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Champagne Sailing Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Gold Coast Sunset Cruise with sparkling wine & nibbles platter.