Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ALL SNORKEL TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- All children under 12, especially infants must be accompanied by an adult and is under your responsibility.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from snorkelling, please consult your doctor prior to booking if you have any major medical conditions.
- Customers must provide a contact number at time of booking.
- Not recommended for travellers with severe asthma or breathing difficulties/medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Guided Snorkel with Fish Tour at Cook Island Aquatic Reserve.