2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Spray Jackets provided
Coffee and/or Tea
Unique Commentary by a marine Naturalist
Departure & Return
Muriel Henchman Drive , Muriel Henchman Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet at the white trailer with CEA signage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cooly Eco Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale Watching Gold Coast ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale Watching Gold Coast ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Whale Watching Gold Coast
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGold CoastNature and Wildlife - QueenslandWhale Watching - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - Byron BayWhale Watching - Byron BayNature and Wildlife - Noosa & Sunshine CoastWhale Watching - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory