4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn how to make Turkish treats like 'borek' pastries, stuffed eggplant and sweet baklava with a unique cooking class in a local family home. Enjoy an authentic taste of Cappadocian life as you shop for fresh ingredients at the local market and feast on a homemade 3-course lunch or dinner, accompanied by traditional Turkish coffee. This 4-hour tour includes hotel pick-up and a local interpreter, and can be adapted to suit vegetarians or those with food allergies.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Get inside tips from a local
- Popular choice with kids
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Minced Seasonal vegetables salad
stuffed grape wine leaves
meat stew with vegetables
cappadocian dessert prepared by flour, grape molasses, butter or sun flower oil
Free pick up and drop off to the hotels in Goreme, Uchisar, Ortahisar, Urgup and Avanos towns.
3 courses of lunch or dinner
Water and a bottle of local wine
Tea and Turkish Coffee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Cappadocia hotels located in Goreme, Avanos, Uchisar, Ortahisar, Cavusin, Urgup, Mustafapasa, Ayvali and Nevsehir
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY AND Travel Consulting
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cappadocia Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cappadocia Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cappadocia Cooking Class?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cappadocia Cooking Class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cappadocia Cooking Class
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeGoremeCooking Classes - CappadociaCooking Classes - UrgupCooking Classes - KayseriCategory