Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets will be provided.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact you on the day of the tour to learn your pick-up address. Pick-up time is about 15-20 mins before the start.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rose Valley Horses
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding Experience in Cappadocia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding Experience in Cappadocia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding Experience in Cappadocia?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding Experience in Cappadocia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback Riding Experience in Cappadocia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesGoremeHorseback Riding - CappadociaNature and Wildlife - CappadociaHorseback Riding - UrgupNature and Wildlife - UrgupHorseback Riding - KayseriNature and Wildlife - KayseriCategory