3 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Savor views of the spectacular Göreme Valley in Cappadocia from the air with this scenic hot air balloon experience. Set off at sunrise and drift over the “fairy chimney” rock formations and Bronze Age cave dwellings that have made the Cappadocia landscape so famous. Snap photos of the bird’s-eye views as you let the wind set your course and end your adventure with a champagne toast.
- A scenic hot air balloon ride to admire the Göreme Valley in Cappadocia
- Set off at dawn for the best light to snap photos of the iconic landscape
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel to the departure location
- Celebrate post-flight with a champagne toast
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off to your hotel
After Flight Champagne Celebration
All Fees and Taxes
7/24 Costumer Care Service
Photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Pick-up from all Hotels in Cappadocia: Accommodation details must be provided on reservation or at least one day before from flight by 04.00P.m. We can not pick up guest from Kayseri city. You have to pay extra for pick up from Kayseri.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- As we can not start to fly without permission of Turkish Civil Aviation we can not gurantee to show sunrise
- Children under 6 years are not allowed in the flight due to safety reasons
- Accommodation details must be provided on reservation or at least one day before from flight by 04.00p.m
- Pick up time can change based on the time of sunrise.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will contact with our guests, one day before flight date about exact pick time around 06.00pm
- We cannot guarantee rescheduling your flight after cancelling due to bad weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Pasaport number must be provided at least one day before from flight by 04.00p.m
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tripbooking Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Hour Deluxe Hot Air Balloon Tour(Goreme Valley)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One Hour Deluxe Hot Air Balloon Tour(Goreme Valley)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Hour Deluxe Hot Air Balloon Tour(Goreme Valley)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Hour Deluxe Hot Air Balloon Tour(Goreme Valley)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms