- See Cappadocia’s magical landscapes illuminated in sunset colors
- Guide, helmets and well-trained horses ensure safety, even for beginners
- Numbers are capped at just 12 travelers for a more intimate experience
- Round-trip transfers direct from your hotel save time and stress
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Assistance provided for special needs travelers on request
- If you have infants please call us as we will require extra staff to assist . If you are a beginner rider you cannot take you infant on the horse with you .
- Tall and Heavier travelers should advise us in advance so that larger horses can be provided
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for very young children
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cemal Ranch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms