2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Balloon flights across Cappadocia are a popular way for visitors to the region to get their bearings, offering a bird’s-eye view of this unique and impressive landscape. Make sure your trip is confirmed for the best possible time with this sunrise balloon tour. Get photo after photo of the area’s famous fairy chimneys and cap off your ride with a traditional champagne ceremony.
- Ask your pilot about the region’s unusual geological history as you fly overhead
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast before the flight so you’re not hungry in the sky
- This small-group flight makes sure you have the space you need to get photos from all angles
- Transfers are included, so don’t worry about driving unfamiliar roads in the early hours
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Commentary by pilot
Commemorative Flight Certificate
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts About 1 Hour before the sunrise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not recommended for children aged 5 and under
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY TURKIYE BALLOONS (Samanyolu Havacilik Balonculuk Ltd.Sti.)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Hour Standard Flight at Cappadocia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Hour Standard Flight at Cappadocia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Hour Standard Flight at Cappadocia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Hour Standard Flight at Cappadocia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
1 Hour Standard Flight at Cappadocia
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesAir ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesGoremeUnique Experiences - CappadociaAir Tours - CappadociaUnique Experiences - UrgupAir Tours - UrgupUnique Experiences - KayseriAir Tours - KayseriCategory