Departure & Return
Meet at the flag pole just outside the Grand Canyon Visitor Center inside the park. Please bring 2 liters of water (2 Nalgene-sized bottles), sunscreen, and comfortable hiking/tennis shoes. Bring a packed lunch with you for the trail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum Age 12 Years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canyon Ministries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms