1 hour (Approx.)
A private tennis lesson with a former professional allows advanced players to learn techniques and strategies that will help them perfect their game. Your instructor provides a warm-up, practice drills, and a hitting session, ensuring that you fit a good workout into your St. Martin itinerary. For your convenience, a range of departure times are offered.
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Rackets (available to rent)
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrench Cul-de-Sac, between Grand Case and Orient Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Tennis attire and tennis shoes required. Tennis whites are not mandatory.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Tennis Academy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.