4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Squeeze three of Grand Cayman's top attractions—Mission House, Pedro St. James Castle, and the Cayman Crystal Caves—into a single private tour. You'll check off all of the most important sights and enjoy personalized commentary from your dedicated guide. This history-focused tour is perfect for those short on time in Grand Cayman.
- Private tour for your party only
- Perfect for history buffs
- All transportation included
- Pickup and drop-off in George Town or at the cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Free pick up and drop from Cruise Port or Accommodation in George Town or Seven Mile Beach
Departure & Return
Royal Watler Cruise Terminal, George Town, Cayman Islands
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Saturday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available at an extra cost and must be notified to us at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the Mission House remains closed on Sunday and Monday.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAYTOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cayman Crystal Caves & Pedro St James Castle Tour in Grand Cayman?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cayman Crystal Caves & Pedro St James Castle Tour in Grand Cayman?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cayman Crystal Caves & Pedro St James Castle Tour in Grand Cayman?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cayman Crystal Caves & Pedro St James Castle Tour in Grand Cayman?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGrand CaymanShore Excursions - NegrilBus Tours - NegrilPorts of Call Tours - NegrilHistorical Tours - NegrilHalf-day Tours - NegrilShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaHistorical Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayHistorical Tours - Montego BayHalf-day Tours - Montego BayCategory