- Cruise along Seven Mile Beach on a Segway
- Follow your local guide on a 90-minute tour
- Get panoramic views of the island from the observation tower at Camana Bay
- End up at the Royal Palms Beach Club to relax in the sand with a cool drink
Departure & Return
For Cruise Passengers requiring shuttle pick-up: Pickup is directly from the Royal Watler Cruise Terminal. Look out for our tour guides in red shirts holding the Cayman Segway Tours sign. If no shuttle pickup is required: Depart from our location at #29 Seven Mile Shops, 215 West Bay Road.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 13 years (Children must be accompanied by a parent)
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- We are unable to approve bookings for passengers arriving on Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Princess Cruise Lines & Celebrity Cruise Line. Please book your tour directly with your Cruise Line.
- Bring sunscreen and your own beach towel
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or guests who are uncoordinated.
- Guests must weigh between 100 - 260 lbs/45kg – 117kg
- Guests must be able to climb a flight of stairs unassisted.
- Closed toe shoes are strongly recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cayman Segway Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cayman Islands Seven Mile Beach Segway Tour.