Explore our promoted experiences
- 8-hour wildlife and nature tour of Grand Teton National Park
- Use of binoculars for easy wildlife spotting from a respectful distance
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Round-trip transportation from Jackson, WY
- National Park entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Travel into the park with your guide, who will provide commentary on the wildlife, history and geology of the area. Stop for scenic views and overlooks, as well as highlights of the park such as Signal Mountain, Oxbow Bend, Jenny Lake, Jackson Lake, Mormon Row and Antelope Flats.
Using the provided binoculars, spot wildlife such as osprey, eagles, fox, coyote, pronghorn antelope, bison, deer, elk, grizzly and black bears.
Along the way, stop to refuel with a light breakfast and lunch. Be sure to bring your camera for shots of photo-worthy views and the abundant wildlife.
At the conclusion of your tour, enjoy convenient drop-off at your Jackson lodging.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Involves a small amount of walking
- Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
- Minimum age is 6 years. Private Tours can be arranged with younger children.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Food Choices: please write in 'Special Requirements' box what each traveler would like for Lunch: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef or Vegi sandwich on white or wheat bread, AND breakfast: Sausage, egg n cheese burrito, bacon, egg n cheese burrito OR yogurt n fruit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I do think a half day tour of Grand Teton would be plenty, especially if you have a great full day tour of Yellowstone while exploring the area." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews