- Wildlife tour of Grand Teton National Park from Jackson Hole
- Enjoy a fun safari ride over rugged terrain and feel closer to the wildlife in an open-air vehicle
- Look for moose, bison, elk, mule deer, coyotes, and eagles
- Journey morning or evening when the animals are most active
- Learn about the area’s geology and ecology from a naturalist guide
- Snacks, drinks and use of binoculars included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Teton Village Clock Tower in Teton Village Approximate GPS coordinates: 43°35’11″ N 110°49’42″ W
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During this Grand Teton wildlife tour, scour a part of the 310,000 acres that comprise the national park. Scan the landscape for the 60 species of mammals that live in the park, and keep an eye out overhead for over 300 species of birds. With binoculars provided by your local guide, try to spot elk, bears, bison, mule deer, moose, or wolves, and keep a lookout for ospreys, owls, hawks, and soaring bald eagles. You might even have a chance at seeing black and grizzly bears.
Aside from the wealth of wildlife, you also experience the Snake River scenery as backed by the jagged mountains, and your guide will explain the geology and ecology before returning to Teton Village.
Note: Summer tours run from June 15 to August 31, and fall/winter tours are September 1 to June 14. Hotel pickup in the Jackson Hole area is available upon request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 years and younger are not allowed
- Please wear sturdy walking shoes, a jacket and long pants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brushbuck Guide Services, Inc.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Grand Teton Wildlife Safari in Open-Air Vehicle.