- 48-hour pass to the Joanneum Quarter museums
- Breakfast or lunch included
- Visit museums in Graz and in surrounding towns
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
In the Neue Galerie, find artwork that highlights 19th century Austrian and German masterpieces and contemporary work from around the world. Next door in BRUSEUM, gallery space is entirely dedicated to the world of Styrian artist Günter Brus, while the Natural History Museum combines contributions from all the Universalmuseum Joanneum’s scientific departments: botany, geology, paleontology, mineralogy, and zoology are all represented.
At a time that suits your schedule, visit the onsite café, OHO!, for breakfast with a hot drink, or lunch with a soft drink.
Continue exploring the Universalmuseum Joanneum at your own pace for 48-hours, visiting museum sites that include: Landeszeughaus, the Styrian armoury; the Kunsthaus Graz art museum; Museum im Palais; Schoss Eggenberg’s baroque art collection; folk life and folk art at Volkskundemuseum; the outdoor Österreichischer Skulpturenpark; Schloss Trautenfels in Liezen; the agriculture museum at Schloss Stainz; Römermuseum Flavia Solva archeological site; Rosegger-Geburtshaus; and Rosegger-Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for the 48h pass will be received at time of booking. Table reservations in cafe OHO shall be done in addition by the customer.
- In order to receive your 48h pass at the spot please be so kind and show your booking confirmation from Viator at the cashier point. Kindly print the confirmation.
- In order to enjoy your culinary delights in cafe/ bar OHO! please show your booking confirmation as well there and additionally contact us to arrange a table reservation.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Universalmuseum Joanneum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Joanneum Quarter Museum 48h Pass with Lunch.