- Universalmuseum Joanneum 24- or 48-hour pass
- Gain admission to 12 museums and exhibits
- Flexibility to customize your own itinerary
- Visit the Styrian Armoury, Natural History Museum, Eggenberg Palace and others
- Learn about the culture, art and history of the region through a variety of institutions and museums
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Roman Museum Flavia Solva:
Visit the only Roman city within the modern province of Styria. See various archaeological finds, inscriptions and reliefs from the province of Noricum.
Rosegger’s Birthplace Alpl:
Observe numerous furnishings and items that testify to rural life in the 19th century.
Rosegger Museum Krieglach:
The former country home of Peter Rosegger (1843–1918) in Krieglach traces the different stages in the life and work of the Styrian poet.
Austrian Sculpture Park:
Featuring contemporary artworks ranging from abstract sculptures and anthropomorphic figures to common household objects and utilitarian objects. The park is a space for relaxation and is child-friendly.
Austria’s largest Hunting Museum, located in Stainz Castle, features historical weapons and equipment.
View zoological, geological and mineralogical items as well as archaeological finds from the region. The castle contains high-quality baroque interiors and offers impressive views of the surrounding mountains.
Folk Life Museum:
This museum has been collecting, preserving and interpreting material artifacts of social life and human destinies since 1913.
See a vast range of collections from the Biedermeier, Jugendstil and expressionism eras through classic modernism in Austrian and international painting after 1945.
Natural History Museum:
Wild cats, birds in flight, strange plants, mysterious fossils and much more showcase the planet's diversity.
This palace is set the edge of the city center within a beautiful park. Explore the 24 state rooms, which boast an ensemble of original interiors, historical furniture and more than 500 ceiling paintings.
This museum of contemporary art, housed in a building that floats like a mysterious blue balloon between the roofs of the historic city center.
The world’s largest historical weapons arsenal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To receive your 24- or 48-hour pass, please print and show your booking confirmation from Viator at the cashier point
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Universalmuseum Joanneum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience