- 2-day tour of the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne
- Visit landmarks including Memorial Arch, Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge
- Look for native wildlife at Kennet River, Great Otway National Park and Otway Ranges
- Enjoy sweeping views of the Southern Ocean from the hotel
- See towns such as Geelong, Torquay, Lorne and Port Campbell
- Learn about the region’s history and wildlife from the informative guide
- Includes accommodation, breakfast, morning tea, dinner and driver-guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund; minimum is 2 passengers
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Natural Treasures Touring
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Overnight Great Ocean Road Tour from Melbourne.